Red Tesla

Psychotic Parakeet

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Yes, it is a name of a horse. He is sired by Decarchy out of Electric Chair (Unusual Heat). No death report on-file, nor any record of foals. I just want to know if he made it out alive from what occurred. Story below:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140412 ... k-of-trust

My gut-feeling is that his situation was swept under the rug and forgotten about. Thanks!
I wanna do bad things with you.
brunanas

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:26 pm

i unfortunately have him as deceased in my list. i made that in 2021 after that WP article, and i definitely got the confirmation somewhere back then because i had made a separate one for horses i wasn't sure whether or not had died.
she/her
professional plushie hoarder
Psychotic Parakeet

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:33 pm

brunanas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:26 pm i unfortunately have him as deceased in my list. i made that in 2021 after that WP article, and i definitely got the confirmation somewhere back then because i had made a separate one for horses i wasn't sure whether or not had died.
Thank you. I had a feeling he was gone, as the way the situation was handled was a bit suspect. I assume he died that year, and not down-the-road, if a surgical attempt was made?
I wanna do bad things with you.
brunanas

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:38 pm

Psychotic Parakeet wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:33 pm
brunanas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:26 pm i unfortunately have him as deceased in my list. i made that in 2021 after that WP article, and i definitely got the confirmation somewhere back then because i had made a separate one for horses i wasn't sure whether or not had died.
Thank you. I had a feeling he was gone, as the way the situation was handled was a bit suspect. I assume he died that year, and not down-the-road, if a surgical attempt was made?
i put some keywords on Google now and i found a list made by a commenter in Horseracingwrongs. as much as i hate that website the list is accurate, as in the other dates listed match up with mine, and they only list the date of the breakdown and that he was euthanized, so i assume either he didn't have the surgery or it wasn't successful. i have him as having died on the day of the race though. i have to say how the connections acted back then (refusing to answer questions) doesn't tell me that it was ever good news.
she/her
professional plushie hoarder