Mares at Lanes End

flytpthestars

Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 pm

I am just curious if there is anything that shows a list of mares that are boarded at LE? Same for Denali and Don Alberto?
Northport

Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:47 pm

Maybe a fan would know who keeps their mares where, but I doubt that the farms would have official lists. Most of Lane's End and Denali's mares are owned by boarders, and probably a bit less so for Don Alberto; so besides biggies like Zenyatta or Serena's Song, they don't openly volunteer which mares live there or appear in their social media posts.

I'm sure if you personally inquired about a specific mare via email, you might get an answer, but a list may be tricky.
weeeeeeeee
flytpthestars

Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:34 pm

Thought so. I have forgotten many names unfortunately. Since mares are 'not broadcasted' compared to the stallions, their names fall off the radar.

I know Pussycat Doll and an Azeri mare are at Denali other than Serena. LE has Zenyatta, Life is Sweet from what I know of. Its hard to remember from top of my head.

Some smaller farms do show their mares on their website like Town and Country, and Clarkland Farm (looks like no website now but did previously).
KatieK101

Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 pm

I know that Lanes End has Zenyatta, Life is Sweet, Sweet Catomine, and I believe Paradise Woods.