Most Boring Foods

BigTalkingGambler

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:30 am

I'm not anti veggie - in fact there are some that I like quite a bit - but anyway - after careful consideration here is my list of:

MOST BORING FOODS

lettuce
celery
broccoli
carrots
peas
stringbeans
cabbage
cauliflower
eggplant
beets
okra
bean sprouts
chickpeas
brussels sprouts
kidney beans
lima beans
soybeans
alfalfa sprouts
bok choy
zuchini
squash
spinach
kale
turnips
kumquats

anybody ever heard someone say_________ "WOW___!!!!______I just ate some really delicious cabbage__________???

20hayes20

Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:33 am

Cabbage and Mash potato mixed together and fried its called bubble and squeak over here in the U K .

Lovely Jubbly lol

Hayes
Miesque1973

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:41 pm

Fried okra is really quite nice. But I've never eaten okra any other way, unless it's in something along the lines of jambalaya or gumbo. Neither of which I'm fond of, really, despite being a Louisiana-bred.

Leeks are only entertaining if you throw some on the floor in the bathroom and scream "There's a leak in the bathroom!" and everybody comes running and you laugh like a loon.

Or am I the only one who does that?

I suppose boiled white rice can be boring if not doctored up with butter and salt and pepper and black-eyed peas and Pace's mild picante sauce.

Oh yeah. Oatmeal can be boring. But again, it's based on how it's prepared. I never understood my mother making it with water (?!?!). I use milk and sugar, as God intended. It becomes very exciting if you nuke it too long in the microwave and it boils over and makes a big mess.

~Miesque
Vice does not change its character by becoming fashionable.