Free Thoroughbreds

Ballerina

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Found this on FB

FREE HORSES!!!! 52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Sat. - Jan. 6th for slaughter. Gentleman died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs. and 3 yrs. old most are gelded. FREE and papered. Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes. 440-463-4288 Barnesville, OH.
Please copy and paste this on your status
I would hate to see all these house put down. PLEASE someone help they are FREE and papered!!!!!!!!
genuinerizk

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:51 pm

This post has actually been going around Facebook for about 4 or 5 years. I can't believe it surfaced again. I had a friend send it to me again the other day. Iirc - all the horses are safe and have found homes.
Ballerina

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:46 pm

genuinerizk wrote:This post has actually been going around Facebook for about 4 or 5 years. I can't believe it surfaced again. I had a friend send it to me again the other day. Iirc - all the horses are safe and have found homes.
Thanks. Good to hear. I tried to research it to see if it was true short of dialing the listed phone #. But figured the best place to bring It for veracity was here.